Complaints Handling Process
At GreenCell Energy we strive to get the best outcome for our customers each and every time, but we aren’t perfect and we realise some customers may have complaints or feedback for us from time to time.
We take all complaints seriously and value each piece of feedback we get so we can continue to deliver outstanding outcomes to our customers. We are committed to resolving all complaints we get in a fair, timely and efficient manner.
GreenCell Energy will requires following information:
- Your GreenCell Energy Solar Contract Number.
- Your name and contact details.
- The name of the person(s) you have been dealing with.
- The nature of the complaint, please include as much information as possible.
- Details of any steps you have already taken to resolve the complaint.
- Details of any conversations you’ve had with us in regards to the complaint.
- Remedy requested.
- Copies of any evidence that supports your complaint. It is highly recommended you submit your complaint in writing.
How to raise a complaint with us:
Phone: 1300 920 854
In Person: 3/74 Ishmael Road Earlville 4870
Respond to complaints A written confirmation with the expected time-frame for resolution of the complaint will be sent to the customer either via email or post mail.
Please note that the feedback on the outcome of a complaint will be provided to the customer within 21 days of receipt. Where additional time is required: The customer will be informed of the need for more time to complete investigation, and The investigation will be competed within 45 days of the receipt of the complaint
Where the customer is dissatisfied with the outcome of the complaint, he/she can escalate that complaint either internally or externally to the relevant state or territory industry consumer protection organization, or an independent dispute resolution body. The details of the relevant bodies are mentioned below:
Australian Competition and
GPO Box 3131
Canberra ACT 2601
T. 1300 302 502 accc.gov.au
Office of Fair Trading
T. 13 13 04
GPO Box 3111 Brisbane QLD 4001
Consumer Affairs Victoria
GPO Box 123
T. 1300 55 81 81 consumer.vic.gov.au
Department of Commerce: Consumer
Locked Bag 14
Cloisters Square WA 6850
T. 1300 30 40 54 commerce.wa.gov.au
Clean Energy Council:
Phone: 03 9929 4100
Address: Level 15, 222 Exhibition Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000